- Bullion coins: exclusive examples according to materials, currency, issuing country:
- € 5.00 (Copper/nickel) from Finland
- € 1.50 (Silver) from Austria
- € 10.00 (Silver) from Germany
- € 10.00 (Silver with gold) from Germany
- € 20.00 (Gold) from the Vatican
- € 50.00 (Gold) from Italy
- € 100.00 (Gold) from Germany
- € 200.00 (Gold) from France
- £ 2.00 (Titanium) from South Georgia
In the gallery selection you can find images of all 8 gradation levels of the standard cash coins. In addition to the German coins, those from the other EU countries are also available upon request and with a corresponding surcharge.
A special highlight are the extremely popular 2 Euro special current coin sets with motifs from EU member states that are highly collectable. Due to their international popularity and limited edition, they are not available at the normal value but are rather predestined for a CoinCard!
Each coin is well-protected by a custom-fitting, transparent and stable plastic capsule or in a clear blister pack. The following decoration examples and combinations are possible:
- € 0.01 (lucky penny) + 1.00 € = the creative variant
- € 0.50 + € 1.00 = the large combination
- € 2.00 (special coins) = the fancy design
- € 1.00 + € 2.00 = the exclusive version
The product is also ideal for young customers. When they are 10 or 20 years older, the special 2 Euro coins will already have a considerable collector value. One will happily remember CoinCard with your advertisement.