The CondomCard® can be equipped with branded condoms for gentlemen from diverse manufacturers. But not all condoms are the same! There are many differences regarding:
- Materials (natural rubber latex, polyisoprene or artificial resin derivative AT-10)
- Amendments (vegan and fair trade)
- Surfaces (e.g. finely studded or ribbed)
- Coatings (e.g. normal lube or water-based aquagel)
- Shapes (cylindrical or contoured)
- Condom colours (natural, yellow, pink, red, blue, green, black)
- Foil colours (while, yellow, pink, red, blue, green, black, silver, gold)
- Sizes (lengths and nominal widths)
- Sealing foils (oblong, square or round)
- Thickness (from extremely thin to extra strong)
- Flavourings (banana, blueberry, strawberry, mint, tutti-frutti, cola).
Last but not least, there are now also condoms for circumcised men, a new product from France. However, the HGH Card & Care Service doesn’t offer so-called “joke condoms”, which don't actually meet the requirements of the MPG [Medical Device Act]. Aside from contraception, one of the main tasks of a condom is the protection against sexually transmitted infections. The illustration below demonstrates very clearly what kinds of bacteria, germs and viruses can gather on a protective cover.
You can look out your desired condom online in the “condoms” gallery selection. Would you like to initiate a very special campaign? Will you use a special condom for that as well? Have you got a little bit more in your budget?
Therefore is a range of special condoms with specific features such as:
- sensitive, extremely thin or even latex-free
- super thin material of only 0.04 mm
- highly elastic for particular strain
- stronger version of 0.1 mm
- spiral head part
- ribbed, studded
The respective product features, material composition and dimensions of the products offered can be found below next to the corresponding producers.
- CPR, D-Sarstedt
- MPT, D-Erfurt
- Innolatex, MAL-Port Klang
- Medical Latex, MAL-Senai
- Unique, CO-Bogotá