5 product groups!
As with all products quality and safety have absolute priority. Therefore, HGH Card & Care Service supplies only highly-effective FFP2 respirator masks with “legally-compliant pharmacy quality” in its MaskCards and MaskCases. FFP2 masks are legally required to be compliant with the German PSA Usage Ordinance (PSA-BV). All FFP2 breathing masks need to undergo the compliance procedure according to the PSA Usage Ordnance ref. EU2016/425. Henceforth, the mask is officially labelled with a valid CE-mark according to DIN EN 149:2001+A12009. The statutory requirements for a CE-Declaration of Conformity issued by the manufacturer including the necessary product certification have been issued by an authorised test house.
The requirements and regulations for FFP2 masks (FFP = Filtering Face Pieces) are specified in Regulation (EU) 2016/425. Article 11 regulates the obligations of traders. 3 points everyone should check:
- proper CE labelling on the FFP2 mask with a 4-digit code from an authorised inspection body and a visible declaration of conformity,
- clear information on the manufacturer or the importer with a postal address and identification marking (e.g. type or model no.) and
- instructions in the national language with information on storage, usage, cleaning, maintenance, mask performance, expiry date and the meaning of any markings or symbols.
Every company on the supply chain – from the manufacturer to the importer and intermediary to the end consumer – can play safe by adhering to these points (hence the slightly higher price point).
2 x respirator masks for children:
- Type FFP2 with CE marking as per DIN EN 149:2001 + A1:2009
- “personal protective equipment” compliant with the
- German PSA Usage Ordinance
- material: 2 x fabric + 3 x meltblown fabric = 5-layer
- colour: white and 8 other colours
- production: Germany (July 2021), Lithuania, China
All masks feature dual protection: via the plastic bag and the cardboard packaging with wings.